Pollstr is the most advanced tool for text analysis in Spanish, which is a market of over 700M people
Not even pollstr themselves believed it when they predicted Brexit by analyzing millions of tweets. The future lies in a bunch of tweets and pollstr's bot.
Where is pollstr useful?
We can help you automate processes that involve text analysis within your workflows. Examples of this are:
- Obtaining the main topics and measuring the sentiment of your employees' responses to an open-ended question (Internal environment barometer).
- Measuring the efficiency of your social media manager by analyzing their online interactions.
- Routing incoming messages from clients to the corresponding specialist with an automated AI switchboard
- Letting your employees book conference/meeting rooms or let the front desk know about guests with an internal chatbot via Telegram, Slack or Skype.
Any interaction with your customers that involves text can be improved by pollstr. Some examples are:
- Creating a chatbot that answers FAQs in an intuitive manner using NLP and ML.
- Analyzing thousands of customer opinions.
- Understanding what your audience/target market are saying about you or the competition on Twitter.
How can pollstr help?
Depending on the stage of AI implementation in your company, pollstr can help you along the way. You can select the level of AI use in your company from the options below to see how pollstr can help you improve.
star_borderNo AI developmentHelp us understand your business and your processes. We will suggest how to better implement AI for your needs. We may already have a solution built for you, or we can work together to develop a specific system for your company.
star_halfAI in the worksWe can work alongside your development team to better implement and expand the capabilities of your AI implementation. Our NLP and ML algorithms may be the key to a successful app or system.
starAlready using AIMany busienesses make use of text-based AI applications that can be greatly improved with ML training. Pollstr can be your ally in designing and implemeting the best training strategy for your application.
Julio César Amador, CTO
Julio holds a PhD in economics from the University of Essex; his area of expertise is applied machine learning (ML). He has held different research positions, both in the UK and abroad, and is now a research associate at Imperial Business Analytics.
Luis Manuel Pérez Varela, CDO
Luis is an Industrial Designer by the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM) turned web developer and entrepreneur. He co-founded and then sold his first startup, trenddare.com.mx, and is now fully dedicated to pollstr.
Óscar Morales Torres, CEO
Oscar got an got an MBA degree from Hult International Business School in 2013. He met co-founder Julio Amador at ITESM in Mexico City and is now in charge of executing vision and strategy of the company (plus any other number of non-technical tasks inside pollstr).